Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Lavender

street

street
Hat: gift
Scarf: Thrifted
Coat: H&M
Pants: Target
Boots: Target


It started out as some outfit photos to show my new winter coat and ended in me doing impressions of some woman I heard yelling outside. Her daughter was playing in the dirt, I couldnt help but act this out with a plastic chair. Also some random photos of me pulling the chair in the middle of the road. Yes people were staring at me..

stand

what

laugh

fly

666

Monica!!

Laugh

navy

3 comments:

  1. Cute photos! I really like your winter coat, it is chic and will go with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit! It looks like an outfit a Parisian would wear!!! very cute

    follow me and I'll follow you!!

    xoxo Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) Love the playful chronology. Creates a little picture book.

    ReplyDelete