Monday, July 18, 2011

Ouch!

I ordered a card reader from Amazon, so I could finally upload all my photos to my MacBook, because for some reason it doesn't work with the cable, and of course I got the wrong one. I'm so happy! Not.
I guess I'm going to have to wait until I'm less broke and try to order another one, so that I can maybe someday use my camera and upload photos again. If any of you guys know anything about this stuff, feel free to comment and help me out. I'm lost when it comes to PC and camera stuff. (I have a basic MacBook and a Canon Rebel XT with a Kingston 2GB Compact Flash card.)
But until that glorious day arrives, I will just have to continue to bother you guys with strange web cam photos.

3 comments:

  1. ;)

    Klingt nach einer bösen Falle... CF-Reader für Apple sind rar.

    Falls amazon.de in die USA liefert: http://www.amazon.de/Networx-108830-35-in-1-CardReader-USB-2/dp/B004Z0OPOI (Händler ist Gravis)

    Ansonsten: http://store.apple.com/us/product/H0427LL/A?fnode=MTY1NDA5NQ&mco=MjEyNTU0NTY

    Ziemlich teuer, funktioniert aber 100% an Deinem Macbook.

    Have a good time in Brooklyn!

    Marc A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danke!!!!
    Ich werde auf jeden Fall einen der beiden naechste Woche bestellen.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ;) De rien.

    Ich musste mir mal in Melbourne innerhalb von 4 Stunden ein neues Netzteil fuer ein Macbook besorgen... seitdem ist Apple fuer mich tabu... :D

    Mit dem cardreader solltest du dann aber echt mal wieder starten, erinnere mich an tolle Pics von dir (bei flickr gesehn).

    ciao

    Marc A.

    ReplyDelete